Friday, December 16, 2011

What I Want For Christmas

Note: This will be my last regularly scheduled blog post.  I am now a member of the Editorial Panel on Rune Tips (website www.tip.it), and will post a link here when an article of mine is published there.  I may also post occasional things on here, but they will not be scheduled regularly.

I'll make this short.  For Christmas, I don't want a massive xp bonus, or a frozen ice mask, or free membership, or moderator status.  I'm not merely stating this to avoid hypocrisy from my last post a mere week ago.

I've realized I neglected my friends.  I prioritized mining experience, among other things, over doing something with my friends.  And unfortunately, I didn't realize what I was doing until it was too late.

I've talked to some of them recently, and they're different.  We have drifted apart.  This anguish can never be fixed-not even by Santa.

Or can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please don't be shy about posting a comment, but at the same time we humbly request that you follow a few basic rules:

-No spam
-No flaming
-No racism

Furthermore if you include links to other sites your comment may be modified (if possible) or deleted should these links be found to be deceptive or malicious. All of these rules are enforced under the discretion of the owner of this blog.